The latest information from management about everything Lynx Ridge.
- EVERYTHING ON SALE NOW
- Please pick up your clubs from club storage.
- Also, please clean out your locker and return your locker key to the Pro Shop. We want to reorganize keys and clean out lockers (grass, etc.) during the off-season.
- We are planning to combine the Pro Shop and Snack Shack this off-season. This will improve efficiency, reduce costs, and allow for more selection. We can also provide an on-course delivery service from the Pro Shop for days without a beverage cart, etc.
- August 10, 2018 | Shaw Fiber (High speed) will be hooked up, so no more issues with slow Wifi or online booking delays. We will also start testing our system to stream Wifi throughout the course.
- We are looking at options for replacing the roof of the clubhouse. This will probably be done in October, as the season winds down.
- We are exploring better options for Member Annual Dues moving forward, as in making the process easy as possible. This includes recreating the dues form for ease of use and finding better payment methods.
- Looking at expansion of patio to make a banquet/ceremony patio attached to the banquet room. This would allow us to better separate banquets from members and allow us to keep the lounge patio open at all times. This is in the works, but not guaranteed. If completed, the patio would be open for next season.
- We are looking at expanding the restaurant to the east side, which would allow for two golf simulators. This project, if completed, would be ready for the 2019/2020 winter season.
- July 11, 2018 | The trees blocking the black and blue tee boxes on hole 8 have been trimmed. These tee boxes are now in use again.
- July 13, 2018 | New bunker sand is expected for delivery, so we will start on bunkers next week.
- Approx. October 20, 2018 | The net on hole 4 will be installed, or starting to be installed. After the net is installed, the traditional blue tee box on hole 4 will be used again. The installation of the net might effect play during the construction period. More information will be sent out
- Maintenance is continuing to prune trees around tees and greens, this is a season long process.
- Walking bridges for holes 2 & 10 are now being built. Cart bridges for holes 10 & 18 are also being built, installation is set for the end of the season.
- We are exploring options for the ride side of hole 18. This area has been washed out several times and has never recovered.
- October 10, 2018 | We are waiting for snow to melt, so we can winterize the course properly. We just receive $40,ooo in new tarps, which we definitely want to use.
- Due to weather, many projects planned for October/end of season might not be completed. Projects like building bridges on holes 2, 10, and 18 will still be completed, just the timeline is uncertain at this time.
- July 9, 2018 | New patio furniture arrived and looks great!
- We are looking at options for new tables and chairs in the lounge. Everything still needs to be picked out, but this is definitely the plan as the lounge needs a refresh.
- The Lookout | Kitchen & Bar is now on winter hours. Thursday thru Saturday from 4PM – CLOSE
- We have big plans for the restaurant! More information to come.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. please email TYLER COOK.